365 days from today I posted my first post. The name Kuwaitiful didn’t come easy, took me a while and a list of names to boil it down to this one. I realized through this passing year my state of mind changed. I often see things from a perspective I never use to before. Blogging has opened me doors I never knew existed. Big thank you to every reader out there.
Instead of posting something new today, I decided to make a yearly roundabout of some of my favourite posts so far. Feel free to check them out if you already haven’t.
- Arranged Marriages on Twitter with Kha6aba Om Ali
- Breast Milk Ice Cream Called Baby Gaga
- Kuwait Film Retreat
- Boy Sells His Kidney for an iPad 2
- Drugs In Kuwait
- If You Were Male
- Why Twitter Limits Your Tweets to 140 Characters
- BlackBerry Addiction
- English Words That Originated from Arabic
- Cat Spines
- Hot Dogs are as Dangerous as Cigarettes
- How Not to Sleep in University
- My 1000KD Bill Gets Featured on AlWatan’s Taw A-Lail Show
- Do They Look Alike?
- Awkward Toilet
- Woman Gives Birth to Twins, Each From a Different Father
- Eyeglasses For Lovers
- Spicy Chocolate