DietCenter made a comical informative video involving what to do compared to what not to do during the holy month of Ramadan when it comes to food. Ramadan is not a food competition, you don’t have to think about what you’re going to eat all day. For those that don’t understand Arabic, I bullet point their tips.
- Don’t eat a whole day worth of food in 30 minutes, food consumption has to be in phases
- Drink water regularly, not soda. To avoid your stomach getting dry
- Avoid sweets as much as possible
- Eat vegetables and fruits whenever possible
- Exercise even if it were for a few minutes
- Don’t skip suhoor to stay energetic the next day
I might add some other tips based on other sources later