Snapchat username

Employee KPC/KOC Strike Starts Today

6 Responses to “Employee KPC/KOC Strike Starts Today”

1. So there was truth in the whatsapp forward I had gotten! I thought it was just a rumour, but these things are normally based on some sort of truth right? The message went something along the lines of there being a strike and to fill up on petrol.

• The strike is true and it’s happening, but I don’t think it will effect patrol stations at this time.

• It was never well for the past 4 years due to managements stumbling in their decisions and taking crazy turns from time to time. This what caused the staff to get angry. I am happy that 12 hrs emergency shifts are over and i get to see my children again.

2. Its over now. His highness has ordered them to call it off and promised that the issues will be taken care off.

3. Why? What went wrong. I would love to be apart of the Kuwaiti oil sector. Just amazing, the mass of history related to the oil industry, Great place to live amd learn. Its all about oil and there is tons of it on the Gulf. Its these expats and Indian that spread rumors about the gulf.

5 comment(s) from Facebook page.

1. Saleh Al-kandari said: (on April 17, 2016 @ 09:45 am)

Media is owned by the same people who own the contractor companies in the Kuwaiti oil industry The article above is a cover up

• Kuwaitiful said: (on April 18, 2016 @ 07:44 am)

The article I wrote is not endorsed or sponsored by anyone, I wrote it from my own research. Please do not accuse everyone and anyone because it supports your theory. Furthermore to clarify on your made up stories, I own my blog, no contractor company has control over it.

• Kuwaitiful said: (on April 18, 2016 @ 11:19 am)

Its based on whats already public from reputable news sources, I dont need to justify my resources.

• said: (on January 1, 1970 @ 12:00 am)

2. Yousif D Jabarah said: (on April 17, 2016 @ 08:00 pm)

Possibly by meeting the demands of the employees ?

3. John Abbott said: (on April 17, 2016 @ 06:30 am)

Are national guard qualified personal to run a facility?

• Adrian Wright said: (on April 17, 2016 @ 09:08 am)

We will probably hear the explosion in Qatar if they are not!

• John Abbott said: (on April 17, 2016 @ 09:11 am)

Yeah probably its bizarre

• Saleh Al-kandari said: (on April 17, 2016 @ 09:44 am)

National Guard hahaha Dude .. you have to be a specialist Nothing less to run such facilities

4. Ali Bin-Shaibah said: (on April 17, 2016 @ 06:36 am)

ما عندهم سالفة..

• Saleh Al-kandari said: (on April 17, 2016 @ 09:47 am)

انت مو فاهم شالسالفه

• Ali Bin-Shaibah said: (on April 17, 2016 @ 09:47 am)

Saleh Al-kandari نورنا

• Saleh Al-kandari said: (on April 18, 2016 @ 07:50 am)

السالفه ان يبون يخصخصون القطاع النفطي يعني يطفشون الكويتيين علشان يوضفون اجانب و تصير الكويت تشتري النفط و تبيعه من الشركات.. يعني انباعت الديره

• Ali Bin-Shaibah said: (on April 18, 2016 @ 01:49 pm)

but operating a company does not constitute that it owns that raw material "here oil".. it just runs the operations

5. Hassan Sharif said: (on April 18, 2016 @ 10:02 am)

Syed Mohsin Nasir Ahmed