Snapchat username

Illegal Barbecuing Can Get You Deported

4 Responses to “Illegal Barbecuing Can Get You Deported”

1. what nonsense is this, u kuwaitis travel the world each year from east to west, do you find this actions anywhere in the universe.

2. Knowing how much people like to bbq- they should also provide adequate bbq pits in designated areas. If there were pits available- people would use these rather than lugging around their own

3. As an Expat while I may not agree with what is going on I feel that if I want to stay in the country that I have come to love with all my soul, then I have no choice but to accept it. If I do not like it or feel like it has oppressed me I can always leave. The threat of deportation is something that EVERY country uses to either control the expats or appease the nationals. It is widely used in the USA in fact in the USA it is not a threat but an actual promise. Please read the following link to see how people who have children that are US citizens are being deported. http://www.hrw.org/news/2015/01/08/border-enforcement-policies-ensnare-parents-us-citizen-children

2 comment(s) from Facebook page.

1. Adil Moughal said: (on December 30, 2014 @ 03:47 am)

Can we have a defination for legal and illegal BBQ clearly to avoid deportation. Does it mean we cannot enjoy family time having tea on beaches ? . Please clarify.

• Kuwaitiful said: (on December 30, 2014 @ 07:49 am)

It has to be a barbecue, tea is fine anywhere because theres no grill. Just make sure you clean up after youre done.

2. Connie Smith Al-Rodan said: (on December 29, 2014 @ 11:04 am)

Im sure they made this law because people leave behind all their nasty trash. I hope they make more laws like this.

• Kuwaitiful said: (on December 29, 2014 @ 08:06 pm)

Still, deporting someone, which can often mean a family is destroyed and no one is there to provide support is too harsh

• Theodora Constantinople said: (on December 30, 2014 @ 12:09 pm)

I would agree it seems harsh perhaps a scary tatic? it would seem the act of enforcing to pick up the trash an dispose of it correctly is much more difficult to enforce than disposing of a whole family really?? Logically speaking how on earth would that reflect well on Kuwaits rep as a country which does not fair well abroad already with the treatment of its migrant workers or foreign nationals or domestics Im saddened to think that is actually in place an being implemented My question now is if a family are to be deported for doing a bbq in a place forbidden do they all just pack up an leave quietly ? Work gone kids scholl lost??? An they get on a plane an say an do nothing? the repurcussions of this is huge whoever made that decision surely has a back up plan in case families are involved. So have the legal places for bbqs been assigned ? So people yes we r talking about human beings know where to sit bbq an eat ??? Disgusting!

• Theodora Constantinople said: (on December 30, 2014 @ 12:10 pm)

School*