Snapchat username

Kuwait Student Ends Up in Hospital After Cheating on Exam

5 Responses to “Kuwait Student Ends Up in Hospital After Cheating on Exam”

1. “Being veiled makes it easier to cheat on an
    exam.” Such an eye opener this. Is MoE listening? :)

2. So, if the student is an expat does he/she get deported too? And what is the punishment for the cheating students? Because if we are going to deport people for helping cheating in exams doesn’t cheating also become a criminal offense somehow. And what happens when a student decides to voluntarily confess that he/she cheated and the teacher did nothing. Does that mean the teacher gets deported then too. And what is the level of proof required for all this?

• I don’t have the answer to any of questions, there should be a department called the ‘What if’ with all the answers.

3. I wear a scarf (hijab), but when there are exams the invigilator checks the ears not just me but even the ones without hijab in case they have something tiny. there is no chance of cheating. (British Council exams)

8 comment(s) from Facebook page.

1. Margarita Georgieva said: (on January 2, 2015 @ 06:54 pm)

Why didnt you raise your hand to complain that her bluetooth disturbed you, hunny? Or maybe you think that its a teachers job to play cops and robbers with students? Pfff...

• Kuwaitiful said: (on January 2, 2015 @ 07:46 pm)

Its not my job to catch students cheating, I was a student in the exam, not a professor. Plus I wouldnt call out cheaters infront of everyone, dont want to ruin someones life. It was my call, I picked what suited me best.

2. سيد عون عباس نقوي said: (on January 3, 2015 @ 04:11 am)

Many do! Its because teachers want money!

3. Andy Baldwin said: (on January 2, 2015 @ 12:00 pm)

deporting teachers who help students cheat. I swear this is so funny. Whats next? I cant wait to see whats next...

• Tarek Merachli said: (on January 3, 2015 @ 11:40 am)

Theyre indirectly telling expats to fuck off. Id love to see how far it goes and what theyll do without them all.

• Andy Baldwin said: (on January 3, 2015 @ 12:15 pm)

I totally agree with you Tarek, I would like to see that day in my lifetime.

4. Marian Brooks said: (on January 3, 2015 @ 11:51 pm)

I can see both sides of this discussion ....I am a teacher and also a mom....my daughter is taking exams now and studies real hard...shes an excelent student (straight A,s ) we put no pressure on her...but for the student that struggles real hard and is lucky to achieve a D...and are under enormous pressure from parents..they feel that cheating is the only way...am not condoning cheating....but maybe its time to review the exams

5. Sittie Kasim Benito said: (on January 3, 2015 @ 08:41 pm)

it is being taught in class with students not to cheat because " big cheating comes from small cheating "... not a tolerable act and not a norms of conduct...

6. Erika K Longeway said: (on January 3, 2015 @ 07:06 pm)

Maybe the parents beat the kid up lol for cheating

7. Kishore Kumar said: (on January 3, 2015 @ 12:22 pm)

comedy of the day hehe !!!

8. Adil Moughal said: (on January 4, 2015 @ 02:47 am)

Cheating is not tolerable.