BBM PIN BlackBerry Messenger

Kuwaiti Families Spend Around $13,000 Monthly

3 Responses to “Kuwaiti Families Spend Around $13,000 Monthly”

1. 13 thousand for a family with how many members? i mean, can you please tell me the average per member? so i can calculate the total for a 4 member family.thanks in advance

2. i do not know but annually 13000usd for a family does not sound correct.especially if you consider that most families are big families.that money would be monthly for sure.the point is; what is the amount of money per person in their calculation.because a family would be 2ppl or 12ppl.no?

3 comment(s) from Facebook page.

1. Resly Borisly said: (on August 4, 2013 @ 04:11 pm)

what on earth?? where do you get this "information" from?? i can assure that in "my kuwaiti family" we dont even have that kind of money to spend that way. This is ridiculous!

• Kuwaitiful said: (on August 4, 2013 @ 05:10 pm)

If you took the time to read the actual blog post, you would have found out the source was from Gulf News. The number is of an average, it does not reflect every single Kuwaiti family in Kuwait.

• Resly Borisly said: (on August 4, 2013 @ 08:36 pm)

I did take the time to read the article. And thats why I said I find the information questionable. Just because it was published in Gulf News doesnt make it accurate or worthy as news media make mistakes (or publish non sense) all the time. Whats even more questionable is the number itself . $13K is still a whole lot of money even for an average. Its just common sense.

• Resly Borisly said: (on August 4, 2013 @ 08:39 pm)

On a final note, I just wanted to say Ive always enjoyed your posts. But I must say I was rather slighted by the fact you assumed I didnt read and that you assumed I dont know what an average is. Assuming like that is just not cool nor is it respectful, with all Due respect to you.

• Kuwaitiful said: (on August 4, 2013 @ 09:33 pm)

When you ask "Where do you get this information from?" and the very first sentence of the blog post mentions exactly where I got the information from, it only makes sense for me to assume you havent read the post. Had no intentions of disrespect. In regards to news media sources, yes they are not always accurate but that doesnt mean this information is void. It might sound unrealistic to you but youd be surprised how much families (especially the youth in the family) overspend in Kuwait. Heres a short documentary done by CNBC in Kuwait explaining how there are no levels of wealth in Kuwait because the rich and poor spend around just as much. One using cash, while the other uses loans. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWI_qJZ9_o8

2. Nas Al-Aj said: (on August 4, 2013 @ 02:54 pm)

I doubt this study

3. Lauderrete Williams said: (on August 5, 2013 @ 11:52 am)

We have certain code of ethics about writing and publishing......I guess both parties has the right to explain their sides...still senstive part of publishing.....hope everything will settle things soon.! Godbless!