I’ve been trying a new service recently that is not only cheaper than Aramex that also makes it much easier to purchase items from the internet, you no longer need an address in US/UK. The biggest difference between Edfa3ly and Aramex is instead of paying around ~4 KD minimum, you get charged per 100 grams.
Edfa3ly charges the customer 400 fils for every 100 grams. I ordered two items and this is how it broke down:
- 1st item was around 200 grams = cost me 900 fils
- 2nd item was around 350 grams = cost me 1.200 KD
Below are how they charge customers:
- 400 Fils per 100 grams
- 1 clearance KWD per/order
- Edfa3ly fees is 1%
- Custom charges are 5%
I asked why I wasn’t charged the extra 1 KD for custom clearance and was told this was just recently implemented, although even with this extra 1 KD on shipments it’s still cheaper than the cheapest Aramex package which normally ranges from 3.750KD to 4KD right now.
Edfa3ly does take longer than Aramex even though I was told future shipments should arrive faster, so I would recommend using Edfa3ly when you have light and cheap items to order.
How Do I Order Through Edfa3ly?
- Make an account through their website, click [here]
- Make sure you add the address you want it shipped to in Kuwait [here] (Go to Address)
- Copy the link of the item you want to order, and go [here] then paste your link in the box
- Your item should appear with payment details, pay for your order and you’re done!
They accept KNET / Paypal / Mastercard / Visa