Service Hero lets you vote for the brands you’ve had experience with. It’s consumer-driven and for a change your voice will be heard. I attended a presentation about service hero a few days back explaining what they do and why they do it. Companies are slowly acknowledging the consumers voice and they don’t have a choice any more. Service Hero helps take that leap.
- Voting for your favourable brands
- Support the brands that offer the best experience so everyone else knows about them
- Reward the brands for being the best when it comes to the consumer experience, first place gets to show off they made it to the top.
- Voting for your least favourable brand
- Help consumers avoid brands with bad services
- If you fill up a bad review with details, Service Hero will likely email that brand your information and problem. So you might get your problem solved sooner than you think
I noticed Caribou has already started pushing consumers to vote. A smart move to boost the rating ‘legally’. Some brands are fully backing service hero and its concept, some are okay with it and other brands are trying to completely ignore it. With social media booming locally, ignoring complaints is no longer an option.