Even though I rarely drink soda and never drink Coca Cola, this video bought a genuine smile to my face. You often see these abnormal machines that ask you to yawn or exercise to get a beverage somewhere in the west but this time Coca Cola put a special booth in UAE. It would let you conduct a free 3 minute call for a bottle cap. I want a booth that serves cookies for every smile.
According to Al Qabas, telecoms will enable users to switch their number to another telecom mid April. The steps of switching telecoms look fairly simple and I’ve listed the procedure plus the rules. I wonder which telecom will benefit the out most of this and which one will lose the most out of this.
- If your bill is KD 30 or above you have to pay your bill before you switch to another telecom
- To apply, you go to the telecom you want to switch to and request to switch to them, the transition takes upto 24 hours
- No telecom has the right to stop you from switching to another telecom
- Both prepaid and postpaid users are eligible to switch between telecoms
- The telecom you are switching to has the right to drop the fees of switching telecoms (KD 3)
- You can only switch between telecoms once every 30 days
- A new SIM card must be issued by the telecom you switched to
- If you are under a promotion or have free minutes/SMS under your current telecom provider, all becomes void during transition.
Couldn’t find any rules about people have a commitment plan.