With all the recent outcries about leaked information regarding NSA and FBI having backdoor access to people’s social accounts there has been an increase in accounts terminations. In most cases websites make it a very complicated process to delete an account, which is where JustDelete.me comes in handy. It tells you how the process works for every site and links you to relevant sources.
Since XCite’s website wasn’t optimized for mobile devices (theme isn’t responsive) it was a good idea to launch a shopping dedicated app on Google Play and App Store. It’s pretty much like having Amazon app except this one is from XCite. As you can see it’s pretty vibrant with a Windows metro looking theme to it.
The two features I like are the ability to see the daily deals and the store locator. What’s handy is you can always open the app wherever you are and see what’s the closest showroom from where you are. I had to no idea they had this many showrooms to begin with, the biggest one being at Safat Alghanim.
Something I didn’t like on their website is also on their app, the faulty search results. They’re sometimes super inaccurate and I have no idea how their algorithm functions. I was searching from Jawbone’s fitness wrist sensor called UP and all I got were a bunch of HP laser mice.
I ended up getting something I’ve been wanting to get for a while now, the Bose QuietComfort noise-cancelling headphones. I’ve been hearing so much positive feedback on them. I’ll likely review the headphone and discuss whether it really is noise-cancelling. They’re great for when you just want some silence.
Kuwaitiful was added to the iPhone app Blog@ after it’s recent update released today. The application features many Kuwaiti based blogs including Vlogs and Twitter accounts which is pretty cool. I’m still considering making an Android application, just not sure how to go on with it yet. If you already have the application, be sure it’s upto date.[iTunes]
I don’t think there is an app on Apple’s App Store that can top this one. For $999 you get the full VIP treatment. This app is also known as The Millionaire App, which I have never heard of before. I have no idea how it is related but this is included in its App Store page “Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References”.[Link]
List of features:
- Be treated like a VIP across our partner venues
- Benefit from unique iVIP privilege rates with many of our partner services
- Receive complimentary room upgrades at luxurious hotels
- Take advantage of priority booking at premium restaurants
- Receive complimentary amenities at various partner venues
- Get priority access to unique events and experiences
- Access a concierge directly through iVIP
- Book private yachts, private jets, private islands, and more, directly through iVIP
- Receive invitations to exclusive iVIP evenings
- Purchase the unique, limited edition iVIP Black iPhone