I find it hard to believe someone has the heart to buy a $7,000 (Over 2,000 KD) burger when there are millions of kids starving out there. Fortunately the burger was auctioned and the money went to a charity fund related to breast cancer awareness. The previous record was $5,000 burger in Las Vegas.
I don’t think there is an app on Apple’s App Store that can top this one. For $999 you get the full VIP treatment. This app is also known as The Millionaire App, which I have never heard of before. I have no idea how it is related but this is included in its App Store page “Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References”.[Link]
List of features:
- Be treated like a VIP across our partner venues
- Benefit from unique iVIP privilege rates with many of our partner services
- Receive complimentary room upgrades at luxurious hotels
- Take advantage of priority booking at premium restaurants
- Receive complimentary amenities at various partner venues
- Get priority access to unique events and experiences
- Access a concierge directly through iVIP
- Book private yachts, private jets, private islands, and more, directly through iVIP
- Receive invitations to exclusive iVIP evenings
- Purchase the unique, limited edition iVIP Black iPhone
Well he certainly looks expensive. I haven’t seen such a color let alone breed of a dog like this before. Their called Tibetan Mastiff, his 11 months old and 3 feet high. Coal Baron, a multi-millionaire from North China paid 10 million Yen making the dog the world’s most expensive. The dog is undoubtedly male, he can be hired to breeders for as much as $15,000 per shot.
His predecessor was from the same breed sold for almost a third of his price($582,000). What shocked me more than the price was the fact that the dog was escorted to his home by 30 black limousines. Even some presidents today don’t get that lexury. This dog was probably treated nothing short of a prince too.[Source]