I have searched long and hard for a good way to get a warranty from ordering online, which is the biggest issue with most people ordering online. They want the cheaper cost but they also want a warranty. I found a great website with a unique policy.
If your camera or phone arrives with any defects, you can go to the brand locally to fix it, and the website will pay the cost, you don’t need to ship the product back. Their warranty lasts 1 year, you can read more about their regulations [here].
How it works:
- You order your device and get it shipped
- It arrives and you notice there is a fault or defect
- You email Digital Rev with proof
- After they accept they either tell you to go to a specific local repair service or one of your choice
- You pay to get it repaired, email the repair receipt to Digital Rev and they will refund you that money
Apart from having this handy warranty policy the website offers cheaper items at clearance, weekly special and overall when compared to other websites they have one of the cheapest prices for items around the web. My next lens is probably going to be from Ditigal Rev, though I kinda hate their popular video reviews, they’re just too cheesy.