I think if the developers of the game Fun Run knew someone was making an entire show based on the game in Kuwait they would fly over to see it. I guess when a game goes viral, everyone tries to cash in on it. I’m guessing tickets will be sold for Eid this year in a few months.
I’m not with or against Arabs Got Talent. I happened to stumble upon this video of a guy complaining how they edited his turn on the show to make it look like he was bad. They cut the part where the audience cheered for him along with him replying back to the judges.
One of the very famous opening sequences out there would be that of Dexter’s show. I can’t remember how many times I didn’t skip the intro cause it was so good. Admittedly the egg scene makes me hungry everytime. This is a remake of the intro using “العود” as the main instrument. I am impressed, looked very professional. There’s also a Mario Arabian version.
Just saw this on TV. Can’t believe the very popular Britain’s/America’s Got Talent contest is going local. I’m already anticipating what type of contestants we will be seeing, from absurd to brilliant. Although when I read through their sign up application. One of the talents was “Fire eating”. What on earth is that, instead of adding sauce you add fire to your food now.
I’m assuming 80% of the contestants will be singing. The other 20% will be trying to sing. That’s all we ever see when in comes to Arabs, and I blame the media for it. This is why I’m hoping the person that wins has nothing to do with music. Extreme gymnastics would be nice, or unseen before magic that relates to Arabs somehow.
Update: I take what I said back, we do have talent, a lot of it. Although I still didn’t watch the whole thing, I was impressed by what I saw. This is the Kuwaiti group that made it to the next round.[Via]